Allround Marketing Intern
Work. Coffee. Food. Coffee. Food. Work.
They’re the three things that make the world go round, making them the three things we simply must indulge in. So that’s what we did. We took high-quality PR Communications work, a cosy one-stop coffee bar, and a mouth-watering sandwich service and we combined them into one unique and innovative concept. A Coffee Concept.
What we do
CoffeeConcepts is responsible for PR, communication, marketing and concept development for fashion, lifestyle and art related brands. Our client portfolio consists of a unique mix of brands.
Hardworking. Eager to learn. Hands-on.
Are you looking for an unique work experience, do you have a passion for coffee,lifestyle, PR and communications? CoffeeConcepts is the perfect place!
- Keep our media contacts list up to date
- Collecting and monitoring publications
- Create monthly publication reports
- (press) Format mailings
- Read (press) messages
- Follow up media contacts i.v. events
- Writing short PR texts
- Support with social media
- Support in the development of various
marketing communication resources
- Organize logistics for events.
- Development of new POS materials
- Writing (SEO) texts
- Market research / customer research / competition research
- Set up planning deploy actions / promotions
- Checkproducts for completeness and find-ability
– Excellent writing and editing skills.
– Proven ability to work well under pressure and adapt quickly to change while maintaining a positive attitude.
– A self-starter who instinctively and consistently creates personal and professionalgoals and meets them.
– Works well with others with the ability to build trust with the team and work effectively in a highly collaborative team environment.
– Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing simultaneous projects and activities.
– Curiosity and ability to think creatively, flexibility, and a sense of humor.
Do you have a great eye for detail, are you innovative and do you have a creative mindset? Then this internship is perfect for you! It will be a fulltime job, for a period of 5 to 6 months. Do you think you have what it takes to join our hardworking and motivated team? Please send your application + CV + photo to